POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Render window lost - minor bug Server Time
29 Mar 2024 08:05:20 EDT (-0400)
  Render window lost - minor bug (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: David Fisher
Subject: Render window lost - minor bug
Date: 21 Jun 2014 09:45:01
Message: <web.53a58970a731ba7d253fa91d0@news.povray.org>
Running Windows 8.1 and Pov-Ray 3.7, render output is bmp and +D set

the render window can be hidden and recovered by:
 1) hide , show - as it should
 2) hitting the windows x and show or running a fresh render acts correctly

but when hitting the windows minimize the render window is not recoverable even
with a fresh render. Resolution is to exit and restart Pov-Ray to re-establish
the render window

Post a reply to this message