POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Error with povray-3.7.0.RC5 on Win2K advanced server & Win 2003 Ultimate Se= Server Time
19 Apr 2024 20:47:03 EDT (-0400)
  Error with povray-3.7.0.RC5 on Win2K advanced server & Win 2003 Ultimate Se= (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: H  Karsten
Subject: Error with povray-3.7.0.RC5 on Win2K advanced server & Win 2003 Ultimate Se=
Date: 28 May 2012 20:55:01
Message: <web.4fc41d4a403c23aca3bfeb720@news.povray.org>
The installer runs good, on 2k Advanced (32Bit) server I get a message, the App
is not a suitable Win32 Application.

On Server 2003 Ultimate (32Bit) it says7 "DecoderPointer" was not found in
"kernel32.dll"

The error messages has being translated from German error-messages. I am not
sure, if I found the same words for it, as used in original-English.

Ps.: All older versions (3.1, 3.5 and 3.6) are running good!

Best rgds,
Holger :)

Post a reply to this message