POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : coverity: static analysis of povray code Server Time
29 Mar 2024 11:14:57 EDT (-0400)
  coverity: static analysis of povray code (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: folkert
Subject: coverity: static analysis of povray code
Date: 23 Aug 2011 03:50:01
Message: <web.4e535b20ee63518eee65e6b30@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I spoke to the people of Coverity and they're willing to pull povray through
their static analysis code tester: http://scan.coverity.com/
For that someone who actually is povray developer should contact them. I can
forward my e-mail exchange with the people from Coverity if you like. For that
contact me via e-m### [at] folkertmobiel@gmail.com

Folkert van Heusden.

Post a reply to this message

> I spoke to the people of Coverity and they're willing to pull povray through
> their static analysis code tester: http://scan.coverity.com/
> For that someone who actually is povray developer should contact them. I can
> forward my e-mail exchange with the people from Coverity if you like. For that
> contact me via e-m### [at] folkertmobiel@gmail.com

Thanks for this info, I'll get in touch with you.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message

On 08/28/2011 10:12 AM, Chris Cason wrote:
> On 23/08/2011 17:47, folkert wrote:
>> I spoke to the people of Coverity and they're willing to pull povray through
>> their static analysis code tester: http://scan.coverity.com/
>> For that someone who actually is povray developer should contact them. I can
>> forward my e-mail exchange with the people from Coverity if you like. For that
>> contact me via e-m### [at] folkertmobiel@gmail.com
>
> Thanks for this info, I'll get in touch with you.
>
> -- Chris

I've already contacted Folkert and subsequently Coverity ... I'm waiting
to hear back from them about setup (their end) ... in the mean time I've
started with some of the preliminaries ... Guess I should have replied
to the developers mailing list.