POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Transmit issues Server Time
14 May 2024 10:37:06 EDT (-0400)
  Transmit issues (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Dave Blandston
Subject: Re: Transmit issues
Date: 10 Dec 2009 19:10:00
Message: <web.4b218ceccdc500c7deaebe110@news.povray.org>
Alain <aze### [at] qwertyorg> wrote:
> One thing that you can do:
> Increase the gap as much as you can, or have no gap at all.
>

> Alain

I can't increase the gap, but I did try eliminating it, which worked pretty well
but looked odd in comparison to the rest of the scene. Different color
combinations also produced slightly different results, and I finally settled on
a combination that works well enough that the dark area is nearly invisible.
Your suggestion to change the recursion_limit to 2 made the biggest
improvement of all. It was slow work with the radiosity recursion_limit set to 2
though!

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message