might be I discovered A NEW BUG! :-D
I did a partial (+sc0.248406 +sr0.444099 +ec0.441055 +er0.635475) render
of a scene with +q12 and radiosity, but because it took too long, I had
to stop it, using my computer for other things.
Later, I wanted to continue: I now added the +c to the command line, and
started the render.
But the result was strange: at the end, there was a little distance
between where the old render stopped and the new continued render was
beginning, please see the attached image. I believe, this could be a
small bug (or let's say, un-exactness in programming).
Post a reply to this message
Download 'untitled-4.jpg' (249 KB)
Preview of image 'untitled-4.jpg'