POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : File association Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:58:49 EDT (-0400)
  File association (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: posfan12
Subject: File association
Date: 15 Nov 2013 17:28:27
Message: <5286a00b$1@news.povray.org>
When double-clicking on a file with the *.inc extension in Windows 7, by
default it opens POV-Ray 3.62 instead of 3.7. This is after I selected
pvengine64.exe using the "Open with" command, and after I deleted the
file association in regedit by following a tutorial.

I think it's because both programs report themselves as being "POV-Ray
for Windows" instead of "POV-Ray for windows 3.62" and "POV-Ray for
Windows 3.7".

I also thought this issue was reported previously.

Mike
--
http://isometricland.net