POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Bug tracking system Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Bug tracking system (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: clipka
Subject: Bug tracking system
Date: 3 Jan 2011 12:30:42
Message: <4d2207c2$1@news.povray.org>
Just as a reminder, we have a bug tracking system in place at:

     http://bugs.povray.org

If you encounter any issues that are clearly errors, please consider
entering them directly there, rather than posting to this newsgroup. It
is also a more reliable source to check whether a problem has already
been reported.

In any case, thanks for taking the time to report the bugs you find.

Post a reply to this message

> Just as a reminder, we have a bug tracking system in place at:
>
> http://bugs.povray.org
>
> If you encounter any issues that are clearly errors, please consider
> entering them directly there, rather than posting to this newsgroup. It
> is also a more reliable source to check whether a problem has already
> been reported.
>
> In any case, thanks for taking the time to report the bugs you find.

Thanx for that hint!

What about inserting that hint with its's link to the PovRay beta side
http://www.povray.org/beta/  (there I was searching for it...)

Post a reply to this message

On 01/03/2011 02:35 PM, m.steiger wrote:
>> Just as a reminder, we have a bug tracking system in place at:
>>
>> http://bugs.povray.org
>>
>> If you encounter any issues that are clearly errors, please consider
>> entering them directly there, rather than posting to this newsgroup. It
>> is also a more reliable source to check whether a problem has already
>> been reported.
>>
>> In any case, thanks for taking the time to report the bugs you find.
>
> Thanx for that hint!
>
> What about inserting that hint with its's link to the PovRay beta side
> http://www.povray.org/beta/  (there I was searching for it...)

it's also mentioned in the 1st section of your platform specific
documentation ;-)