POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Two requests! Server Time
28 Apr 2024 15:58:39 EDT (-0400)
  Two requests! (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: SharkD
Subject: Two requests!
Date: 6 Nov 2009 17:35:40
Message: <4af4a4bc$1@news.povray.org>
Request No. 1:

+  Make it possible to get/set some of the advanced font metrics.

Request No. 2:

+  Add better native support for 2D primitives. Basically a 1:1 mapping
of the SVG primitives.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: SharkD
Subject: Re: Two requests!
Date: 6 Nov 2009 17:36:54
Message: <4af4a506@news.povray.org>
On 11/6/2009 5:35 PM, SharkD wrote:
> Request No. 1:
>
> + Make it possible to get/set some of the advanced font metrics.
>

> Request No. 2:
>
> + Add better native support for 2D primitives. Basically a 1:1 mapping
> of the SVG primitives.
>

> Mike

Ooops. Forgot one.

Request No. 3:

+ Add a "POV-Ray" tag to image (such as PNG) metadata.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

> + Make it possible to get/set some of the advanced font metrics.
>

> Request No. 2:
>
> + Add better native support for 2D primitives. Basically a 1:1 mapping
> of the SVG primitives.
>

> Mike

Oops again. I thought this newsgroup was what was meant when I was being
instructed to go to bugs.povray.org.

Mike