POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV for windows, unwanted editor exit, no save Server Time
13 May 2024 22:05:07 EDT (-0400)
  POV for windows, unwanted editor exit, no save (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Marc Champagne
Subject: POV for windows, unwanted editor exit, no save
Date: 24 Sep 2002 22:06:37
Message: <3d911a2d@news.povray.org>
As Chriss suggested here is that post

Hi folks,

It has happened to me more than once that I mistakenly click the [X]
instead of the Minimize button in the POV editor (for windows) only
to be asked if you want to save changes, it is an automatic reflex to
hit the ESC key to cancel the unwanted exit only to find the editor to
exit anyways (without saving changes of course).

Is this like that by design or is it maybe a just a "oops we didn't
think of that happening".

My 3 cents...that's 2 cents in US dollars :)

--
(MIKA) Marc Champagne
marcch.AT.videotron.DOT.ca