POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Little bug in the editor? Server Time
14 May 2024 15:56:59 EDT (-0400)
  Little bug in the editor? (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: =Bob=
Subject: Little bug in the editor?
Date: 24 Nov 2000 03:22:49
Message: <3a1e2559@news.povray.org>
Hi There,

I hope I'm posting this in the correct place.
In the editor (CodeMax) for Pov 3.1g I've noticed a little bug:

enter a short line of text:

abcde

save the file
place the cursor in front of the letter 'c' (or any character)
press delete
save the file
press Ctrl+Z to undo the deletion
at this point the "Save" button is active signaling a modified doc
now press a character key or the delete key or Ctrl+V and paste some text
now the "Save" button changes to inactive signaling a clean doc
and Pov will close the doc thinking it is not modified when it
actually is.

No big deal when you know it's there. I'm using Win 98, (4.10.2222 A),
PIII 450, .5 Gb ram.

BTW, thank you Pov team for providing us with such an incredibly
wonderful program!

Have a great day!
=Bob=