POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV-Ray Mac 3.1g beta note bug Server Time
26 Jun 2024 09:23:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray Mac 3.1g beta note bug (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: POV-Ray Mac 3.1g beta note bug
Date: 31 Jul 1999 13:29:16
Message: <37a3326c@news.povray.org>
As you may have noticed, the POV-Ray Mac 3.1g has the beta timeout
activated. This is a bug.  A fixed version will be posted on mac.povray.org
within a few hours (I will place a note there as sson as this has been
done).  Updating www.povray.org and ftp.povray.org may take a bit longer,
please don't download from there until further notice. I will post a notice
here as soon as this has been done.
You can continuie to use the current version by setting back the clock.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg

I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.