POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Suggestion: wrap error messages Server Time
13 May 2024 20:46:25 EDT (-0400)
  Suggestion: wrap error messages (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Suggestion: wrap error messages
Date: 18 Aug 1999 12:30:25
Message: <37BADFDC.CF9E92EB@accn.org>
I'd like POV to wrap the error message in the message window. Just a
suggestion for the future.

Post a reply to this message

From: Alan Kong
Subject: Re: Suggestion: wrap error messages
Date: 18 Aug 1999 20:11:39
Message: <37bd4a93.63895794@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:31:24 -0400, Chuck Roberts <rob### [at] accnorg> wrote:

>I'd like POV to wrap the error message in the message window. Just a
>suggestion for the future.

  Hi, Chuck. Feature requests/wish lists such as yours are perhaps better
suited to the povray.windows group.

  I'd like to suggest reading some of the posts in the group
povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions, especially the post entitled,
"How to post bug reports".

  Thanks for your participation on news.povray.org.

--
Alan
news.povray.org - where POV-Ray enthusiasts around the world can get