POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Re: povray 3.1g expired Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:33:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray 3.1g expired (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Chris Huff
Subject: Re: povray 3.1g expired
Date: 31 Jul 1999 12:59:48
Message: <37A32B96.221C9D3E@compuserve.com>
The Macintosh source code has a line that was accidentally left
uncommented. If this line is commented and POV is recompiled, the
problem dissappears.
The line is in PovMacInit.h, line 71

Post a reply to this message

From: Joshua English
Date: 31 Jul 1999 13:13:21
Message: <37A32EA9.A9F59027@spiritone.com>
Will there be a compiled version with this commented made public? Some
of us don't have access to a compiler

Joshua
eng### [at] spiritonecom