POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : IE5 crashes when POV's installed Server Time
29 May 2024 00:43:53 EDT (-0400)
  IE5 crashes when POV's installed (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Bugs74
Subject: IE5 crashes when POV's installed
Date: 9 May 1999 09:52:42
Message: <3735851a.0@news.povray.org>
My IE5 crashes (in fact: my whole system crashes) since the moment I
installed povray 3.1e.
When I remove povray, everything works just fine.
When I start windows 98, it gives the error :Iexplore fatal error
Also all icons disappear in the Povray GUI, and the reappear as soon as the
mouse runs over the empty spaces.
I haven't tested it with earlier versions of Povray, but as soon as I have,
I'll publish the results.

Bugs74

Post a reply to this message