POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : povwin active window bug Server Time
1 Jun 2024 06:42:46 EDT (-0400)
  povwin active window bug (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Tom Melly
Subject: povwin active window bug
Date: 8 Apr 1999 20:04:36
Message: <370d3604.0@news.povray.org>
Sorry if this has been reported (or is it regarded as a "feature").

Povwin seems to become the active application window a little too eagerly
when the mouse passes over it carrying a file or shortcut even when the file
is not dropped. This only seems to happen if the mouse passes over the edit
area (including the scroll bars).

Post a reply to this message

Well I'll be a POV-Ray primitive, so right Tom. Guess I haven't
drag'n'dropped with POV running before. Tried this over Notepad to see
the difference. And there is a difference.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe

I would be curious to know if this varies with the render priority
setting. I can't test it right now or I would report the results
of that curiosity.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net

Post a reply to this message

>I would be curious to know if this varies with the render priority
>setting. I can't test it right now or I would report the results
>of that curiosity.

nah, doesn't seem affected by either render or gui priority.