POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : "Messages" window bug, POV-Ray for Windows 3.1d Server Time
2 Jun 2024 01:55:53 EDT (-0400)
  "Messages" window bug, POV-Ray for Windows 3.1d (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: rwg
Subject: "Messages" window bug, POV-Ray for Windows 3.1d
Date: 13 Mar 1999 01:29:03
Message: <36ea05af.0@news.povray.org>
In POV-Ray for Windows 3.1d, clearing the "Messages" window
while a scene is rendering causes the program to GPF.

--
Richard Godbee, Jr.
rwg### [at] darkhorsetriadnet

Post a reply to this message

From: Bob Hughes
Subject: Re: "Messages" window bug, POV-Ray for Windows 3.1d
Date: 13 Mar 1999 08:38:23
Message: <36EA6A0B.A010F062@aol.com>
Not for me, but version 3.1d is temporary, going the way of the dodo,
i.e. extinction eminent.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV