POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Povray 3.1a under Win NT crash Server Time
2 Jun 2024 00:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Povray 3.1a under Win NT crash (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Michal Korzycki
Subject: Povray 3.1a under Win NT crash
Date: 20 Mar 1999 07:27:59
Message: <36F39560.B357EC79@druid.if.uj.edu.pl>
I'm running M$ Win NT Server ver 4.0 with no service packs installed on
a Intel Pentium 120MHz and 64 MbRam.

Pvengine crashed on the included files. Looks like a problem
with the camera inside a height field (?).

I include the drwatson log file.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'crash.zip' (5 KB) Download 'drwtsn32.log.txt' (15 KB)