POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Install of POV-Win 3.1a hangs Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:10:51 EDT (-0400)
  Install of POV-Win 3.1a hangs (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Rainer W  Hasse
Subject: Install of POV-Win 3.1a hangs
Date: 10 Feb 1999 04:59:32
Message: <36C15884.2BC5B389@gsi.de>
When I try to install POV-Win 3.1a the blue screen comes up, the banner
flows,
then the mouse pointer is gone, the screen freezes and I have to make a
hard
rest.
I have Win95 133MHz Pentium, 80k RAM, nothing spectacular.

|   Dr. Rainer W. Hasse                              Tel:
++49-6159-71-2410   |
|   GSI Darmstadt                                    Fax:
++49-6159-71-2985   |
|   Planckstr. 1                                     Email:
r.h### [at] gside    |
http://www.gsi.de/~hasse/hasse.html  |