POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Pause bug(?). Server Time
2 Jun 2024 13:18:34 EDT (-0400)
  Pause bug(?). (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Spider
Subject: Pause bug(?).
Date: 29 Jan 1999 12:09:04
Message: <36B1D78B.E5BD3921@bahnhof.se>
Hello.
I'm using version 3.1a.watcom.win32 [PII optimized]
and noticed a bug, or what you choose to call it.
When rendering a scene, pressing the pause button, and then the stop one it doesn't
stop,
not much of a bug, but when I "unpause" the whole thing again, the render doesn't
continue, or end. it's simply halted, suspended, not replying for a long time if
returning
memory or anything..

I thought I'd add a line of my apriciation of the program, but, it's so great it
speaks
for itself...

//Spider