POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV-RAY 3.1 Install Problem Server Time
1 Jun 2024 09:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  POV-RAY 3.1 Install Problem (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mike Asbury
Subject: POV-RAY 3.1 Install Problem
Date: 31 Dec 1998 01:09:29
Message: <368B1457.49F01A37@stsci.edu>
I've tried installing POV-RAY 3.1 a few times now for Windows 95.  Every
single time, it seems to install correctly but the text is all junk.  I
tried copying some of the text to this email, but it "magically"
appeared normal in this email.  I have no idea what's going on.  Can
someone please help?

Please respond to mas### [at] astroumdedu

Thanks,
Mike

Post a reply to this message

Mike Asbury <asb### [at] stsciedu> wrote:

>I've tried installing POV-RAY 3.1 a few times now for Windows 95.  Every
>single time, it seems to install correctly but the text is all junk.  I
>tried copying some of the text to this email, but it "magically"
>appeared normal in this email.  I have no idea what's going on.  Can
>someone please help?

Try setting the font (use the editor properties dialog - alt-enter in an editor
window) to something other than what it is.