POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Trying to use an older version... Server Time
28 May 2024 16:06:50 EDT (-0400)
  Trying to use an older version... (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mark Small
Subject: Trying to use an older version...
Date: 14 Dec 1998 23:45:30
Message: <3675EAC2.5941@iserv.net>
The POV Home page makes metion that if you want to use some of the
features from 3.02, that you keep it installed.  I installed 3.1a into a
different directory, and now I can't run the older version.  I get a
"cannot find INI directory in expected location" error.  Any
suggestions?

Post a reply to this message