POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : save on selection-box renders Server Time
2 Jun 2024 12:51:56 EDT (-0400)
  save on selection-box renders (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dan Connelly
Subject: save on selection-box renders
Date: 21 Nov 1998 08:21:58
Message: <3656BE6A.9FE9ED44@flash.net>
system : W95
POV : 3.1a watcom

problem: selection-box-induced renders don't query for
  file save.  This isn't a bug, but rather an undesired
  feature, as it can lead to rendering of obsolete code.

additional note:
  It would be nice if the selection box bounds were truncated
  at the image edges, rather than overflowing and leading
  to illegal command line options.

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message