POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Clear reference in woodmaps.inc Server Time
28 May 2024 14:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Clear reference in woodmaps.inc (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Dan Connelly
Subject: Clear reference in woodmaps.inc
Date: 21 Nov 1998 08:19:08
Message: <3656BDBF.E6C3EDFD@flash.net>
"woodmaps.inc" has a reference to color Clear, which is defined
in "colors.inc", yet the former doesn't load the latter.

But there is no reason to.  I think these references should instead
be changed to "rgbt 1" to save the resources associated with loading
the colors.inc file.  There are no other references to "colors.inc"
in "woodmaps.inc".

Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/