POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : unexpected end of file Server Time
28 May 2024 23:59:15 EDT (-0400)
  unexpected end of file (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Sebastian Breier
Subject: unexpected end of file
Date: 6 Nov 1998 21:45:03
Message: <3643b3b6.19692301@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I think there is a bug in POV-Ray 3.1 for Windows. If I run the scene
below, I get an "unexpected end of file" error. If I write anything
UNDER the #end statement, it works fine.

camera{location-5*z look_at 0}
#declare RedOn=true;
#if (RedOn)
#sphere{0 1 pigment{rgb<1,1,1>}finish{ambient 1}}
#end

Post a reply to this message