POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : POV-Ray 3.1a for Win95 install bug Server Time
28 May 2024 21:54:43 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray 3.1a for Win95 install bug (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Stephen McKendry-Smith
Subject: POV-Ray 3.1a for Win95 install bug
Date: 8 Oct 1998 22:03:58
Message: <361D612E.461A@ease.mb.ca>
Windows 95 (4.00.950a)
P75 with 16M RAM
POV-Ray for Windows 3.1a

I've checked the readme, help, etc. and can't find this mentioned
anywhere, so...

This is a really minor bug that will not affect many people.

My PC is set up for two user profiles.  When I installed POV-Ray, I
asked the install utility to create a shortcut on my desktop.  No
shortcut appeared, so I created one in the usual manner.

On investigation, I found that the shortcut appeared in
C:\Windows\Desktop
I expected it to appear in
C:\Windows\Profiles\Steve\Desktop

No biggie.  Just thought you'd like to know.

Steve M.