POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : reloading Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  reloading (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Remco de Korte
Subject: reloading
Date: 3 Oct 1998 21:52:00
Message: <3616D557.3C04D046@xs4all.nl>
I don't know if this is a real bug, but it's just a minor thing anyway:

System: Win95
I minimized the POVray-window and changed the file I had been working on outside
the POVray-editor. When I wanted to restore the window a mesaagebox popped up
asking if I wanted to load the changed scenefile. I pressed the yes-button and
the same messagebox popped up again. I couldn't restore the window until I
clicked NO at the question.

Remco

Post a reply to this message

Remco de Korte <rem### [at] xs4allnl> wrote in article