POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Anomalies Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:05:08 EDT (-0400)
  Anomalies (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: Dave VanHorn
Subject: Anomalies
Date: 2 Oct 1998 19:04:22
Message: <36154de6.0@news.povray.org>
#1: On maximizing POV after having minimized it, I often get a partial
window, with the part that would normally show my scene code instead
displaying whatever is underneath the POV window.
The message window always displays properly, and the top menu section
always displays properly.
(8 meg ATI All-In-Wonder Pro on a Pii-400 system Intel BX chipset, 64M
ram)
This window problem does not occur in any other applications.

#2: Rendering animations.  Intermittently, POV will error out,
complaining of an error (like a missing "}") in one of the scene
files, which it has been rendering repeatedly for hours.  I've had
this happen as fast as 50 frames, and as slow as a few hundred.
Usually, it completes the render without problems.  In each case where
it failed, I was able to re-start the render without touching the
source, dispelling the idea that there were problems in the source.

I have the version directive set to 3.0

--
Getting started with the Atmel AVR8515?  Visit www.dontronics.com
"download dungeon" for my template application.