POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Editor problem in ver. 3.1 for Windows Server Time
23 Jun 2024 15:11:49 EDT (-0400)
  Editor problem in ver. 3.1 for Windows (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Patrick Magee
Subject: Editor problem in ver. 3.1 for Windows
Date: 1 Oct 1998 15:11:58
Message: <3613C5EC.9837D125@fltdyn.com>
I just installed the Official 3.1 for Windows and the editor is
displaying colored, block graphics instead of the POV source text. The
message window is OK, only the windows containing edittable text are
screwy. Any ideas?

Pat

Post a reply to this message

Patrick Magee <mag### [at] fltdyncom> wrote:

>I just installed the Official 3.1 for Windows and the editor is
>displaying colored, block graphics instead of the POV source text. The
>message window is OK, only the windows containing edittable text are
>screwy. Any ideas?

Try using ALT-ENTER in an editor window and change the font.

Post a reply to this message

The font was the problem. Thanks for the help!

Pat