POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 25 years of povray.org Server Time: 15 Sep 2019 22:09:09 GMT
  25 years of povray.org (Message 1 to 8 of 8)  
From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 26 Aug 2019 13:32:37
Message: <5d63df75@news.povray.org>
Let's celebrate a little...

;-)
Paolo


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download '25povray_org.jpg' (235 KB)

Preview of image '25povray_org.jpg'
25povray_org.jpg


 

From: jr
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 26 Aug 2019 23:45:02
Message: <web.5d646e37683a23b43936914a0@news.povray.org>
hi,

Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Let's celebrate a little...

nice touch.  (love the tiling)


regards, jr.


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 27 Aug 2019 06:35:07
Message: <5d64cf1b@news.povray.org>
Op 26/08/2019 om 15:32 schreef Paolo Gibellini:
> Let's celebrate a little...
> 
> ;-)
> Paolo

Masterly! :-)

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 28 Aug 2019 08:36:06
Message: <5d663cf6$1@news.povray.org>
jr wrote on 27/08/2019 01:41:
> hi,
> 
> Paolo Gibellini <p.g### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> Let's celebrate a little...
> 
> nice touch.  (love the tiling)
> 
> 
> regards, jr.
> 

Thank you!
Paolo


Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 28 Aug 2019 08:36:26
Message: <5d663d0a$1@news.povray.org>
Thomas de Groot wrote on 27/08/2019 08:35:
> Op 26/08/2019 om 15:32 schreef Paolo Gibellini:
>> Let's celebrate a little...
>>
>> ;-)
>> Paolo
> 
> Masterly! :-)
> 

Thank you, Thomas! ;-)
Paolo


Post a reply to this message

From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 29 Aug 2019 14:36:49
Message: <5d67e301$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 26.08.19 15:32, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
> Let's celebrate a little...
> 
> ;-)
> Paolo

Lovely image! 25 years - that's almost the time I spent with POV-Ray! I 
read first about it in March/April 1995 and started cobbling together my 
first scenes (back then still using Moray) in October 1995!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Always The Sun (The Stranglers)


Post a reply to this message

From: Paolo Gibellini
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 2 Sep 2019 09:52:09
Message: <5d6ce649$1@news.povray.org>
Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann wrote on 29/08/2019 16:37:
> Hi(gh)!
> 
> On 26.08.19 15:32, Paolo Gibellini wrote:
>> Let's celebrate a little...
>>
>> ;-)
>> Paolo
> 
> Lovely image! 25 years - that's almost the time I spent with POV-Ray! I 
> read first about it in March/April 1995 and started cobbling together my 
> first scenes (back then still using Moray) in October 1995!
> 
> See you in Khyberspace!
> 
> Yadgar
> 
> Now playing: Always The Sun (The Stranglers)
> 

A lot of time, indeed, Jörg!

Paolo


Post a reply to this message

From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: Re: 25 years of povray.org
Date: 3 Sep 2019 10:04:31
Message: <5d6e3aaf$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 02.09.19 11:52, Paolo Gibellini wrote:

> A lot of time, indeed, Jörg!

I hope I still will be POVing when I'm 75 - that would double my POV-Ray 
time!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Meadowlarks (Fleet Foxes)


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.