POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1998-11-15 on povray.binaries.scene-files Server Time: 22 Jul 2019 23:04:06 GMT
  POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1998-11-15 on povray.binaries.scene-files (Message 1 to 10 of 10)  
From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1998-11-15 on povray.binaries.scene-files
Date: 3 Jul 2019 22:08:19
Message: <5d1d2753@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

An example of classic sci-fi POVing from the late 20th century... the 
design looks familiar to me, obviously it developed into the famous 
Desert Eagle later on!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Love Is A Gun, Extended Mix (The Subtones)


Post a reply to this message


Attachments:
Download '=?utf-8?q?1998-11-15_light_scout_chassis_v1=2e1_=28h=2e_e=2e_day=29_?= =?utf-8?q?=5brendered_on_2019-07-04_by_j=c3=b6rg_' (169 KB)

Preview of image '=?utf-8?q?1998-11-15_light_scout_chassis_v1=2e1_=28h=2e_e=2e_day=29_?= =?utf-8?q?=5brendered_on_2019-07-04_by_j=c3=b6rg_'
=?utf-8?q?1998-11-15_light_scout_chassis_v1=2e1_=28h=2e_e=2e_day=29_?= =?utf-8?q?=5brendered_on_2019-07-04_by_j=c3=b6rg_


 

From: Ton
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 00:40:01
Message: <web.5d1d4a25af8b1334939601860@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> An example of classic sci-fi POVing from the late 20th century... the
> design looks familiar to me, obviously it developed into the famous
> Desert Eagle later on!
>
> See you in Khyberspace!
>
> Yadgar
>
> Now playing: Love Is A Gun, Extended Mix (The Subtones)

Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!

Cheers
Ton.


Post a reply to this message

From: Jörg "Yadgar" Bleimann
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 00:46:25
Message: <5d1d4c61$1@news.povray.org>
Hi(gh)!

On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:

> Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!

Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Now playing: Light My Fire (The Doors)


Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 10:40:00
Message: <web.5d1dd6c38954c33a2aab1e70@news.povray.org>
=?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> Hi(gh)!
>
> On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:
>
> > Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!
>
> Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!

either way, it does not work.


regards, jr.


Post a reply to this message

From: Thomas de Groot
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 10:54:09
Message: <5d1ddad1@news.povray.org>
On 4-7-2019 12:36, jr wrote:
> =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
>> Hi(gh)!
>>
>> On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:
>>
>>> Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!
>>
>> Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!
> 
> either way, it does not work.
> 
> 
> regards, jr.
> 

Well... I got the image all right, using Thunderbird's newsgroups btw.

-- 
Thomas


Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 11:30:00
Message: <web.5d1de2088954c33a2aab1e70@news.povray.org>
hi,

Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> On 4-7-2019 12:36, jr wrote:
> > =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> >> Hi(gh)!
> >> On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:
> >>> Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!
> >> Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!
> > either way, it does not work.
>
> Well... I got the image all right, using Thunderbird's newsgroups btw.

ah, web (browser) interface here, and the links are utf8-gone-wrong garbage.


regards, jr.


Post a reply to this message

From: green
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 11:45:00
Message: <web.5d1de68c8954c33dd08b2c70@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
> > On 4-7-2019 12:36, jr wrote:
> > > =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
> > >> Hi(gh)!
> > >> On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:
> > >>> Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!
> > >> Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!
> > > either way, it does not work.
> >
> > Well... I got the image all right, using Thunderbird's newsgroups btw.
>
> ah, web (browser) interface here, and the links are utf8-gone-wrong garbage.
>
>
> regards, jr.

browser garbage here.


Post a reply to this message

From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 11:55:01
Message: <web.5d1de8a68954c334eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> ah, web (browser) interface here, and the links are utf8-gone-wrong garbage.

Yeah, Yadgar, UUTF?











;D


Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 12:25:01
Message: <web.5d1def058954c33a2aab1e70@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Bald Eagle" <cre### [at] netscapenet> wrote:
> ...UUTF?

</grin>  brilliant!


regards, jr.


Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Subject: Re: POV-Ray Archaeology: Light Scout Chassis V1.1 by H. E. Day, posted on 1=
Date: 4 Jul 2019 22:45:26
Message: <5d1e8186$1@news.povray.org>
Le 19-07-04 à 07:24, jr a écrit :
> hi,
> 
> Thomas de Groot <tho### [at] degrootorg> wrote:
>> On 4-7-2019 12:36, jr wrote:
>>> =?UTF-8?Q?J=c3=b6rg_=22Yadgar=22_Bleimann?= <yaz### [at] gmxde> wrote:
>>>> Hi(gh)!
>>>> On 04.07.19 02:36, Ton wrote:
>>>>> Yadgar, your link doesn't seem to work, no image!
>>>> Er, link? What link? I simply attached the image to my posting!
>>> either way, it does not work.
>>
>> Well... I got the image all right, using Thunderbird's newsgroups btw.
> 
> ah, web (browser) interface here, and the links are utf8-gone-wrong garbage.
> 
> 
> regards, jr.
> 

Seems to choke on the «ö» character... It's the only one that is not 
pure ASCII.


Post a reply to this message

Copyright 2003-2008 Persistence of Vision Raytracer Pty. Ltd.