POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Spectral Rendering and Filmic Color Management Server Time
28 Mar 2024 06:49:06 EDT (-0400)
  Spectral Rendering and Filmic Color Management (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Theogott
Subject: Spectral Rendering and Filmic Color Management
Date: 29 Jan 2018 07:30:00
Message: <web.5a6f131ece29d4f75cabd2b20@news.povray.org>
I like this
http://www.lilysoft.org/CGI/SR/Spectral%20Render.htm
Spectral Rendering. Also its something that is not available on even commercial
platforms (C4D, Blenders Cycle) in such quality.
Possibly it could be integrated into POV-Ray with not much effort?

Secondly I have a question on the Topic COlor Management:
"Filmic Color Management in Blender | HDR Tutorial (4/7)"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nYGJI0r2-0

How is this solved in POV-Ray?

Post a reply to this message