POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : pov-ray 3.7 Can not identify the Chinese Server Time
29 Mar 2024 09:09:27 EDT (-0400)
  pov-ray 3.7 Can not identify the Chinese (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: liujg
Subject: pov-ray 3.7 Can not identify the Chinese
Date: 6 Jan 2015 04:05:01
Message: <web.54aba42a31faa301fc637b970@news.povray.org>
I give the texture map filename in chinese,pov turns out parse error-"non-ascii
character has been replaced by space character"
How can I solve it !

Post a reply to this message

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: pov-ray 3.7 Can not identify the Chinese
Date: 6 Jan 2015 04:30:07
Message: <web.54aba9ef906bf04d66c901920@news.povray.org>
"liujg" <seu### [at] qqcom> wrote:
> I give the texture map filename in chinese,pov turns out parse error-"non-ascii
> character has been replaced by space character"
> How can I solve it !

Use a path with ASCII characters only. POV-Ray does not support. unicode
characters in a file path (yet).