POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : min_extend and light_sources Server Time
30 Apr 2024 16:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  min_extend and light_sources (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: MichaelJF
Subject: min_extend and light_sources
Date: 30 Sep 2012 11:50:01
Message: <web.506868dbd90d0e467720ce9b0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right group, since the problem could by older. If I
have a union of simple CSG-objects (no differences, isosurfaces or other objects
known to produce incorrect values with min_extend or max_extend) containing a
light_source, I yield values near to infinity. A simple point light should
occupy no space at all IMO. An area light should be the box it is in. Has anyone
of you experienced the same? I could not find an answer with the search option
in the newsgroups.

Best regards,
Michael

Post a reply to this message