POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Povray Mini dump submission Server Time
18 May 2024 10:12:58 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Mini dump submission (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Andrew M
Subject: Povray Mini dump submission
Date: 9 Jun 2011 07:55:00
Message: <web.4df0b3a790e031c938c79e190@news.povray.org>
I can not send Povray Mini dumps, as it fails each time due to external
influences.

Where can I post one for "POV-Ray v3.7 RC3"?

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: Povray Mini dump submission
Date: 15 Jun 2011 12:01:03
Message: <4df8d73f@news.povray.org>
On 9/06/2011 21:51, Andrew M wrote:
> I can not send Povray Mini dumps, as it fails each time due to external
> influences.
>
> Where can I post one for "POV-Ray v3.7 RC3"?

How big is it when zipped? If under 10 megs, you can send it to my email
address (remove the 'deletethis' bits from the address in this post).

-- Chris