POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Compiling RC2 on mac Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:39:56 EDT (-0400)
  Compiling RC2 on mac (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Compiling RC2 on mac
Date: 8 Jan 2011 03:50:00
Message: <web.4d28251ce7119d23507e8a090@news.povray.org>
Does RC2 require OS 10.5 or better?

I can almost get it to compile but then I get an error "thread-local storage not
supported for this target"

My current machine is a G5 quad tower, though I'm planning on building a new
machine this spring.  It will have roughly the same specs, though the processor
will be newer (Intel i7 quad-core) and it will have more memory.

A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message

On 08.01.11 09:49, Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> Does RC2 require OS 10.5 or better?
>
> I can almost get it to compile but then I get an error "thread-local storage not
> supported for this target"
>
> My current machine is a G5 quad tower, though I'm planning on building a new
> machine this spring.  It will have roughly the same specs, though the processor
> will be newer (Intel i7 quad-core) and it will have more memory.

See