POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : I got a message... Server Time
28 Jun 2024 03:02:08 EDT (-0400)
  I got a message... (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: And
Subject: I got a message...
Date: 27 Sep 2010 02:35:00
Message: <web.4ca03a3a601cb6d988d1e9320@news.povray.org>
I rendered a downloaded scene file with beta38, and it crashed. And I
got a dump file.

I was rendering Tim Nikias Wenclawiak's Iced Land:
http://www.nolights.de/gallery/sources/icedland.zip

Dump file is 134MB, too big to upload. It named
"POV-Ray-3.7.0.beta.38.msvc9-sse2.win32-4CA033AD.dmp".

Post a reply to this message

> I rendered a downloaded scene file with beta38, and it crashed. And I
> got a dump file.

Did you try the current beta? If not, please do ;-)

Thorsten

Post a reply to this message