POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Preview window Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:33:09 EDT (-0400)
  Preview window (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: Preview window
Date: 20 Nov 2009 02:55:00
Message: <web.4b064b2fe276ea074b39a3180@news.povray.org>
I'm running beta 34 in Fedora 11.  I have libSDL-2.0 but the configure script
says I don't.  The result seems to be that it's not compiling the preview
window.  I get by without it, but it's rather annoying to reopen the image in
another program every time I render.

Is there an easy fix for this?

A.D.B

Post a reply to this message

> I'm running beta 34 in Fedora 11.  I have libSDL-2.0 but the configure script
> says I don't.  The result seems to be that it's not compiling the preview
> window.  I get by without it, but it's rather annoying to reopen the image in
> another program every time I render.

Do you have the relevant *-devel packages installed as well?