POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : load/save radiosity is done now with command line, but not for photon mappi= Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:41:37 EDT (-0400)
  load/save radiosity is done now with command line, but not for photon mappi= (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: cathy
Subject: load/save radiosity is done now with command line, but not for photon mappi=
Date: 17 Nov 2009 10:40:01
Message: <web.4b02c2c6561fd1c211be7c60@news.povray.org>
Hello povray team!

Everything is in the title.

I really like that load/saving radiosity is done through the command line, it
prevents to modify the source just for loading or saving this information. It
really makes sense to have it as a king of switch in the command line.

I would like to have the same thing for photon mapping, it will be really nice.
And it is just also a matter of homogeneity.

Hope that it is planed!!!

Povray rules!

Post a reply to this message