POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : --betacode problem with 3.7.0 beta 33 Server Time
2 Jul 2024 10:59:00 EDT (-0400)
   --betacode problem with 3.7.0 beta 33 (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: daveuu
Subject: --betacode problem with 3.7.0 beta 33
Date: 14 Sep 2009 23:30:00
Message: <web.4aaf097b33b2706f8aa77e7f0@news.povray.org>
Hello

I compiled and installed 3.7 beta 33 without errors (eventually). Beta 34 source
for Unix isn't available as far as I can see and 33 has expired. However, the
--betacode fix isn't working for me:

play@play-desktop /usr/local/share/povray-3.7 $ povray --betacode
1432718284

play@play-desktop /usr/local/share/povray-3.7 $ POVRAY_BETA=1432718284

play@play-desktop /usr/local/share/povray-3.7 $ echo $POVRAY_BETA
1432718284

play@play-desktop /usr/local/share/povray-3.7 $ povray
povray: this pre-release version of POV-Ray for Unix has expired

Linux 2.6.28-14-generic #47-Ubuntu SMP x86_64 GNU/Linux

Are the above commands correct? Many thanks,

Dave W.

Post a reply to this message