POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Possible bug at the time of writing a file ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 16:09:52 EDT (-0400)
  Possible bug at the time of writing a file ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mr
Subject: Possible bug at the time of writing a file ?
Date: 9 Sep 2009 11:20:00
Message: <web.4aa7c743c330025ad980543d0@news.povray.org>
I don't know if it's Povray's fault or the exporter I use, but since I get a
windows error from the povray windows,
here it is:

Runtime Error!

[path pvengine.exe]
This applications has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way
please contact the application's suppot team for more information
[OK button]

The frame renders correctly but when it tries to pass the image to blender
buffer
it crashes. The file uses the following

-A lot of geometry of a character (mesh hair).
-fast prox, inlined used for two occurences of fastsss2
-Backside surface diffuse illumination
-radiosity
-BSP

I tried to isolate the problem but all I can say is it doesn't happen when not
launching Pov automatically from Blend2Pov (double checking this right now).

Post a reply to this message