POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.6 necessary ? Server Time
4 Jul 2024 12:49:48 EDT (-0400)
  3.6 necessary ? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Mr
Subject: 3.6 necessary ?
Date: 23 Aug 2009 14:30:00
Message: <web.4a9189d53642b4dab86fe0920@news.povray.org>
Do we have to install official 3.6 version of povray before the install of a
beta in general or in particular the latest one ?

Post a reply to this message

From: clipka
Subject: Re: 3.6 necessary ?
Date: 23 Aug 2009 14:41:47
Message: <4a918d6b$1@news.povray.org>
Mr schrieb:
> Do we have to install official 3.6 version of povray before the install of a
> beta in general or in particular the latest one ?

Shouldn't be necessary. IIRC on my new machine I installed the beta
first, and I don't recall having any difficulties due to that.