POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : bug tracker bug Server Time
4 Jul 2024 13:14:45 EDT (-0400)
  bug tracker bug (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: clipka
Subject: bug tracker bug
Date: 14 Jul 2009 20:00:00
Message: <web.4a5d1b97a94897495fee4dc70@news.povray.org>
Am I the first one to enter any error in the bug tracker since the release of
beta.33, or am I just the only one who can't select "3.7 beta.33" in the
"Reported Version" field when submitting/editing a task?

Post a reply to this message

Le 15/07/2009 01:58, clipka nous fit lire :
> Am I the first one to enter any error in the bug tracker since the release of
> beta.33, or am I just the only one who can't select "3.7 beta.33" in the
> "Reported Version" field when submitting/editing a task?

Well, I have no .33 sources available, so no possible reports for me.
Guess then you can be the first.
As for adding a new task, beta 33 is not on the list;