POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Old Povray 3.7 betas Server Time
7 Jul 2024 07:07:17 EDT (-0400)
  Old Povray 3.7 betas (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: mMike
Subject: Old Povray 3.7 betas
Date: 8 May 2009 08:45:01
Message: <web.4a042840f82857c3dc6570b40@news.povray.org>
I can download binary packages for, for instance, povray 3.7beta29, 3.7beta25,
but I'd like source for those versions. I'm doing some performance testing, and
I think I need source for 3.7beta29. I can't build 3.7beta31 or beta32 (because
of boostlibrary issuses, my Ubuntu has old versions of those). I have a source
for beta25, compiles/install fine, but I can't run it (when I star it it says
'unknown error code').

I know that beta29 compiles and runs fine, I just accidentaly erased the source
archive. So if anyone could point me to it I'll be more than happy.

Thank you in advance.

Post a reply to this message

> I know that beta29 compiles and runs fine, I just accidentaly erased the source
> archive. So if anyone could point me to it I'll be more than happy.

It will *not* run fine unless you disable the hard-coded "expiry date" of
2008-12-31...