POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29 linux problems... Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:02:07 EDT (-0400)
  beta 29 linux problems... (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Rob
Subject: beta 29 linux problems...
Date: 4 Jan 2009 11:35:00
Message: <web.4960e481cf8be8c9360c96990@news.povray.org>
Ok, I've found the time-limit workaround, however when ever I try to render a
scene povray outputs this:

povray: this pre-release version of POV-Ray for Unix expires in 5 day(s) and 5
hour(s)
Unknown error code

Has anyone else had this problem?

Post a reply to this message

> Ok, I've found the time-limit workaround, however when ever I try to
> render a scene povray outputs this:
>
> povray: this pre-release version of POV-Ray for Unix expires in 5 day(s)
> and 5 hour(s)
> Unknown error code
>
> Has anyone else had this problem?

There was info about this problem in this newsgroup *yesterday*!

There is no workaround anymore, beta 29 has permanently expired this time.
Wait for beta 30.

Post a reply to this message