POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : vanilla animation Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  vanilla animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Anthony D  Baye
Subject: vanilla animation
Date: 2 Dec 2008 12:45:01
Message: <web.493573a21ccd215925d473160@news.povray.org>
I'm having trouble initializing a clocked animation using the command-line box
in the beta version, it keeps telling me I have an invalid command line but the
arguments are the same as I always use.  Did something change?

command-line: +FS24, +W640, +H480, +K1.0, +KFF180

The same commands work in 3.6 just fine.

I don't really know anything about .ini files, so I tend to use the command box
for such things.

A.D.B.

Post a reply to this message