POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : where is the next beta? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  where is the next beta? (Message 1 to 10 of 12)
From: mulciber
Subject: where is the next beta?
Date: 23 Nov 2008 00:15:01
Message: <web.4928e62c28608148efb2f8d40@news.povray.org>
beta 29 has expired and it's the 23rd.
what's going on?

not really happy.

Post a reply to this message

From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: where is the next beta?
Date: 23 Nov 2008 06:50:07
Message: <4929436f@news.povray.org>
"mulciber" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
news:web.4928e62c28608148efb2f8d40@news.povray.org...
> beta 29 has expired and it's the 23rd.
> what's going on?

I imagine it's life .... most folks working on this project have day jobs,
maybe even families, and of course the holidays are almost upon us .... etc
..... etc

Jim

Post a reply to this message

From: MDenham
Date: 23 Nov 2008 07:10:01
Message: <web.492946f74d710484232cb0fd0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "mulciber" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> > beta 29 has expired and it's the 23rd.
> > what's going on?
>
> I imagine it's life .... most folks working on this project have day jobs,
> maybe even families, and of course the holidays are almost upon us .... etc
> ..... etc
>
> Jim

Alternatively, look here:

http://news.povray.org/476af506$1@news.povray.org

for what to do about this.  (In other words, keep using it, just suppress the
expiration stuff.)

Post a reply to this message

"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "mulciber" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
> > beta 29 has expired and it's the 23rd.
> > what's going on?
>
> I imagine it's life .... most folks working on this project have day jobs,
> maybe even families, and of course the holidays are almost upon us .... etc
> ..... etc

Are there any folks besides Chris?

Post a reply to this message

"nemesis" <nam### [at] gmailcom> wrote in message
> "Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>> "mulciber" <nomail@nomail> wrote in message
>> > beta 29 has expired and it's the 23rd.
>> > what's going on?
>>
>> I imagine it's life .... most folks working on this project have day
>> jobs,
>> maybe even families, and of course the holidays are almost upon us ....
>> etc
>> ..... etc
>
> Are there any folks besides Chris?

check the messages pane each time you start the application ;-)

Post a reply to this message