POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : console project doesn't build? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:46 EDT (-0400)
  console project doesn't build? (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: jeffzhai
Subject: console project doesn't build?
Date: 29 Apr 2008 16:30:01
Message: <web.4817851f6a830ca7b39abb6a0@news.povray.org>
It seems the console project in the source code (windows version) doesn't build.
Some functions in povcore relies on functions in povwin, which doesn't make
sense to me.could the developers explain a little bit about this?thx

Post a reply to this message

> It seems the console project in the source code (windows version) doesn't build.
> Some functions in povcore relies on functions in povwin, which doesn't make
> sense to me.could the developers explain a little bit about this?thx

thanks for reporting this. I must have broken it at some point recently
because it was working not so long ago. I'll see if I can fix it before I
release the beta 26 source.

-- Chris