POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.7 beta availability Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:26:31 EDT (-0400)
  3.7 beta availability (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Blackfeather
Subject: 3.7 beta availability
Date: 12 Oct 2007 19:35:01
Message: <web.4710046549a37cb84d6cf4fa0@news.povray.org>
I know I'm going to get flamed or ignored for this, but what are the chances
of me downloading the expired 3.7 beta 22?  I was hoping to do some
multi-core rendering this weekend.  It kills me to see only 25% CPU usage
for a 20 hour rendering!  Thanks in advance for recommending SMPOV, but I
can't go without radiosity.

I apologize for asking, but I missed the expiry date by only a few days, and
I absolutely promise not to post any bug reports...

- James

Post a reply to this message