POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Source tarball for the beta Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:13:57 EDT (-0400)
  Source tarball for the beta (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Wally4u
Subject: Source tarball for the beta
Date: 12 May 2007 10:40:02
Message: <web.4645d1a2f0e927f934f475e0@news.povray.org>
Hi,
Is there a possibility to release a tarball of the current trunk of the
beta, since there is no CVS/SVN access to the perforce repository
(mentioned in another thread). I'm keen to try out SMP on OSX using X11. I
had no problems with the 3.6.1 sources, but with the newer hardware
supporting multiple cores, I might as well try and use them.
Thanks

Post a reply to this message

> Is there a possibility to release a tarball of the current trunk of the
> beta, since there is no CVS/SVN access to the perforce repository
> (mentioned in another thread). I'm keen to try out SMP on OSX using X11. I
> had no problems with the 3.6.1 sources, but with the newer hardware
> supporting multiple cores, I might as well try and use them.

we will be releasing a source tree, just a question as to when. sorry no
further info right now.

-- Chris