POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Beta 14a: Radiosity nonfunctional! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:24:17 EDT (-0400)
  Beta 14a: Radiosity nonfunctional! (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: fomhorian
Subject: Beta 14a: Radiosity nonfunctional!
Date: 10 Sep 2006 11:50:00
Message: <web.450433689418843373f8e2a60@news.povray.org>
Hmm; I tried at least two scenes with the latest beta and
sure it calculated the radiosity but there was absolutely
no effect added to the images :(

My calculator:

Nobrand AMD64 X2
XP home sp2
2 gig RAM

                          !SOB!

Post a reply to this message

From: Alain
Subject: Re: Beta 14a: Radiosity nonfunctional!
Date: 11 Sep 2006 18:13:37
Message: <4505df91$1@news.povray.org>
fomhorian nous apporta ses lumieres en ce 10/09/2006 11:47:
> Hmm; I tried at least two scenes with the latest beta and
> sure it calculated the radiosity but there was absolutely
> no effect added to the images :(
>
> My calculator:
>
> Nobrand AMD64 X2
> XP home sp2
> 2 gig RAM
>
>                           !SOB!

Same here. Scene lighted uniquely by radiosity turn out completely black exept
for the ambient objects. :-(
W2K
Home built AMD Tbird 1400
1.5 Gb RAM
But conciderably faster than 3.6 so far :-)

--
Alain

about it.